Traffic Management Services
idverde offers the full range of Traffic Management services for high speed, urban and rural roads networks in accordance with the nationally recognised Highways Sector Schemes 12A & 12B, 12C and 12D, and Chapter 8 of the Road Traffic Act 1991.
From our traffic management specialist depots in Devon, Wiltshire and Somerset our skilled team of operatives and modern fleet of specialist vehicles provide fast, flexible and safe solutions to planned and emergency traffic management needs throughout the UK.
We design and manufacture our own advanced traffic management solutions, including combi crash cushion vehicles incorporating side lifts for easy cone loading and removal, and ‘pop up’ traffic management signs for the back of vehicles which negate the need for a trailers.
We also hire out our traffic management vehicles and equipment and are an approved LANTRA Traffic Management Training Centre.
Among recently completed schemes, we were the major traffic management contractor for the £110 million A380 South Devon Highway, the £21 million Taunton Northern Distributor Road, and the newly opened Cannington Bypass for Hinkley Point.
Summary of traffic management services
- Scheme design and drawings (CONE 10), installation, maintenance and removal
- Full project management ensuring clear lines of communication and flexible, responsive service.
- High speed traffic management, from full motorway closure to hard shoulder closure, narrow lanes and contraflows
- Urban and rural traffic management, including temporary traffic lights, manual ‘stop and go’, advanced warning trailers, road closure and diversion, site works traffic control, advanced warning trailers
- Highly skilled and versatile team of LANTRA accredited operatives, supervisors, foremen and TSCOs
- Extensive fleet of readily available traffic management vehicles and equipment for hire, including state-of-the-art crash cushion vehicles
- Long term traffic light hire – from basic 2 way to multi-phase – including delivery, set up, maintenance and removal
- Approved LANTRA Traffic Management Training Centre