Winter Maintenance Services
idverde is there to help our clients keep their business open when winter strikes.
Our aim is to keep access roads, footpaths and car parks safe and passable during winter to keep our clients’ premises open and safe for their employees, customers and members of the public, no matter what the weather conditions.
We offer a winter gritting, snow ploughing and snow clearance service tailored to your specific site needs. We work with clients from all sectors, including schools, university campuses, hospitals, retail parks, industrial estates, social housing, car parks and roadways.
Our clients include ASDA; Scottish Water; Glasgow Airport; NHS hospitals; University of West of Scotland
Our Winter Maintenance Scope and Capacity:
• 81 operational delivery sites throughout the UK
• Dedicated area managers and area supervisors
• Dedicated winter maintenance and service operatives
• Large plant fleet: a range of sizes of gritting vehicles, snow ploughs, JCBs and excavators
• Workshop manager, supervisor and team of mechanics
• Direct source of salt supply
• Supply environmentally friendly white marine salt, as well as road grit
• Mobile devices for real-time reporting of status of work and completed work
• 24/7 help desk which liaises with your account manager
• Insurance cover in the event of incidents related to service
• 35 year track record of winter services delivery throughout Scotland
Prepared and Proactive:
We offer a range of service provision to meet varying budget requirements.
Our comprehensive service means you can hand over full responsibility for your infrastructure to us. With a service that includes condition forecasting, planning, delivery and reporting, you can have confidence that we act to prevent disruption from weather and look after your sites throughout the season. You don’t need to make calls for gritting or snow clearance, you leave it all to us.
Met Office System:
We receive daily reports from the Met Office to ensure accurate monitoring of national weather conditions, which allows us to proactively plan and implement gritting or ploughing services.
Control and Reporting:
You will receive daily reports, with notifications of when we will visit sites to undertake gritting operations and confirmation that the sites have been visited and works completed. Our systems allow us to customise reports specifically to meet your requirements.
idverde controls all site requirements through the use of customised technology that was specifically created to support our Winter Maintenance Services.
Clients are supported by our dedicated 24/7 Help Desk.