Civil Engineering Services
idverde UK delivers civil engineering works, specifically for utility customers and industrial customers whose operations take place within safety critical environments.
With a large highly skilled in-house resource capacity, our engineers have many years’ experience in practical problem solving and project management for civil engineering work, both above and below the ground.
Whether our clients are expanding infrastructure, rationalising assets or undertaking repairs or upgrades, we provide a full range of civil engineering support services.
OUR CIVILS SERVICES
Civils and Enabling Works
- Deep excavations, bulk earthworks and drainage systems
- Installation of ditches, drainage and sways
- Replacing filter water channels
- Provision of vents or pits
- Vegetation clearance, landscape design, construction and maintenance
- Stone pitching Spillway repairs
- Demolition of foundations, bringing back to surface in compacted layers
- Culvert installation, concrete bund walls and gabion baskets
- Concrete floors to high specification and tolerances
- Reinforced concrete structures
Infrastructure Works and Services
- Access road and footpath repairs and construction
- Car park construction or re-grading
- Paving and monoblock lifting and repairs
- Concrete and stone repairs for slabs, walls and structures
- Wall repair/reconstruction and coping stones
- Restoration work of ponds
- Diversion and support works for utilities
- Re-instatement of roads and pavements following utilities works
Working in and around our clients’ high risk infrastructure requires highly effective risk and hazard planning and management as well as extreme care in the protection of assets.
We favour partnership working and our commercial approach is both open and transparent and we work with our clients to achieve the optimum result.