idverde was delighted to create this floral dragon at St Leonards seafront on behalf of Hastings Borough Council. During July we ran a competition for local children to suggest a name for the dragon. The competition closed on 31st July and we’re now sifting through the entries to choose a winner, which will be announced soon!
We’re asking local children, aged 16 or under, to suggest a name for this new local character. Entries will be judged by a panel from idverde and Hastings Borough Council, and the person who suggests the winning name will receive £50 in high street shopping vouchers.
Check the terms and conditions below and submit your suggested name to us at HastingsDragon@idverde.co.uk
Entries close on 31st July 2018 – Good Luck!
Terms and Conditions for idverde’s Name the Dragon competition, in partnership with Hastings Borough Council
- Competition is open to those aged 16 years or under.
- Entry is by email to HastingsDragon@idverde.co.uk
- Entry email must include entrant’s name and age, and name and phone number of parent/guardian.
- By entering you confirm you have permission from a parent/guardian
- Details supplied will be used only for the administration of this competition. They will not be used for marketing purposes, nor passed on to third parties.
- Entries must be received by Tuesday 31st July 2018.
- There will be one prize of £50 in high street vouchers. No cash alternative is offered.
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- The winner will be decided by a judging panel of idverde Hastings and Hastings Borough Council staff. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.