1. MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
Duties will include taking responsibility for a team of grounds maintenance operatives within our grounds maintenance services division. The team leader will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the resources within the team including staff, equipment and vehicles, also for the effective delivery of the services to the required standards. The position will involve the use of associated equipment and materials.
2. CUSTOMER CARE
- Liaising with our customers on quality and organisational issues
- Reporting of any customer enquiries or defects on site
- Completion of calling cards when required
3. PERFORMANCE AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Ensure that your team meets the productivity targets jointly set with your manager.
- Achieving and working to exceed the expected quality levels.
- Ensuring effective use of equipment and vehicles.
- Ensure all start/finish times and comfort breaks comply with company policy
- Providing organised, accurate and legible paperwork as required.
- Completing works on the Workrate Mobile App and providing the required photographs.
5. HEALTH, SAFETY & WELFARE
- Management of the resources under your direct control to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that you and your teamwork to the company’s approved Health & Safety Management Systems and Policy.
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained and approved PPE worn at all necessary times by yourself and members of your team.
- Carrying out day-to-day maintenance and safety checks on all equipment under your control or in your use
- Specifically for this role ensure full compliance with the company’s COSHH procedures for use of chemicals, detergents and other controlled substances.
- Any other reasonable task connected with the smooth running of the business and in connection with your general role as may be required from time to time.