Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our team based in Northampton, working within our Play business, which is a sub-brand of idverde UK.
- As a Team Leader you will be responsible for the installation of children’s play equipment, and landscaping of the surrounding areas, across a variety of sites, in both construction and educational settings.
- In this role you will have responsibility for site management and resource planning for your allocated team and projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time and in line with quality expectations.
- You will ensure all your team’s work is completed to the best possible standard, in accordance to any instructions and specifications.
- To plan your teams work load to ensure maximum efficiency and to set and meet targets and deadlines, ensuring the efficient use of resources.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Hard landscaping or play equipment installation experience is essential
- You will have demonstrable experience of being an effective team leader with good people management skills.
- Understanding of health & safety and the assessment and control of risk.
- Experienced in the use of excavators, dumpers and telehandlers.
- Full driving license is essential.