idverde is the UK and Europe’s leading grounds maintenance and landscape creation provider with a 100+ years track record of working with some of the UK’s largest commercial clients and public-sector organisations. After a very successful period of growth, through securing new contacts and acquiring businesses, we are looking for a driven, ambitious Marketing Executive to join our growing marketing team to help positively grow the business.
This is a very diverse and exciting marketing role and your day-to-day activities will vary. If you’re an ambitious and motivated marketer, we would like to hear from you. This position may require occasional travel, and working outside of normal business hours. Working directly under the Head of Marketing and working within a wider marketing team, duties will include but are not limited to;
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to create marketing strategies for various brands
- Work with the Marketing team and other departments to author and develop web content, email content and sales collateral, briefing and producing visual content, photography, video etc as needed
- Write, edit and proof-read press releases, newsletters, blogs and marketing material copy
- Proactively seek opportunities to pitch a range of articles to relevant publications and act as the first point of contact for all press-related enquiries.
- Support with the implementation of PR and Communication strategies to grow brand presence in existing and new market segments.
- Support with the creation of insightful content and generate thought leadership content
- Create engaging and impactful case studies for each business, working with the sales & BD teams to ensure they are used to their full potential
- Create internal and external communications, liaising with key team members, departments and customers; including the monthly newsletter and seek new ways to produce engaging and interesting internal communications
- Supporting in organising, running and participating in any idverde conferences and exhibitions
- Closely monitor all campaign activity, ensuring quality is as expected and make suggestions for improvements and new ideas
- Working alongside the marketing team to contribute to other marketing tasks and projects as required
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience with a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of using multi-channel marketing campaigns to move prospects through a content funnel from awareness and engagement to lead generation.
- Strong copywriting capabilities
- Self-starter with the ability to juggle several tasks and projects simultaneously, often meeting tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of CMS (WordPress, etc.) and analytical tools (Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of email marketing tools (Mailchimp, Spotler etc.)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience, preferred
- Team player with the ability to work in group settings to drive results
- Positive can-do attitude
- Proven ability to translate brand strategy into engaging content
SALARY, HOURS AND BENEFITS:
- £25,000 – £30,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- 40 hours per week, Mon to Fri, flexible working available
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Extra development opportunities
- Supportive, flexible and creative working environment
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Access to our idverde Benefits Hub
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Equal Opportunities: idverde provides equal opportunities irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, age, disability, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, caste religion or belief, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union or spent convictions.