About the role
An opportunity has arisen to join our exciting and dynamic team as a Cleaning Operative, working at various locations in the North West region.
We pride ourselves on being an industry leader and are passionate about providing opportunities within the sector for enthusiastic, hard-working individuals with the ability to complete work to a high standard and work on their own initiative.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins and cleaning washrooms/toilets, offices, public areas.
- To complete relevant duties allocated to you relating to the provision of a high standard of work
- To contribute to the successful operation of the service and ensure that our services are delivered at a minimum to the client’s service standards and in the spirit of continually improving our service.
- To ensure that you operate effectively and in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- To comply with all health and safety regulations
- Maintaining the idverde branding and corporate identity standards
- Ensure compliance with QHSE processes and procedures
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and use initiative
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Previous cleaning experience is desirable
- Work to deadlines and performance targets
- Self-motivated individual who can work effectively as part of a team.
- A full UK Driving Licence is essential
- Training, induction, PPE and uniform will be provided
- Competitive salary and immediate start for the right candidate