About the role
An opportunity has arisen to join our exciting and dynamic team as a Cleaning Operative, working at various locations in the Merseyside region.
We pride ourselves on being an industry leader and are passionate about providing opportunities within the sector for enthusiastic, hard-working individuals with the ability to complete work to a high standard and work on their own initiative.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins and cleaning washrooms/toilets, offices, public areas.
- To complete relevant duties allocated to you relating to the provision of a high standard of work
- To contribute to the successful operation of the service and ensure that our services are delivered at a minimum to the client’s service standards and in the spirit of continually improving our service.
- To ensure that you operate effectively and in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- To comply with all health and safety regulations
- Maintaining the idverde branding and corporate identity standards
- Ensure compliance with QHSE processes and procedures
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and use initiative
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
- Previous cleaning experience is desirable
- Work to deadlines and performance targets
- Self-motivated individual who can work effectively as part of a team.
- A full UK Driving Licence is essential
- Training, induction, PPE and uniform will be provided
- Competitive salary and immediate start for the right candidate