About the role
We are looking for Grounds Maintenance Operatives to join our team based at Colchester.
As a Grounds Maintenance Operative, you will be responsible for delivering successful grounds maintenance for our school-based contract, ensuring high levels of standards are maintained at all times.
- To liaise with Supervisor & other team members to perform the required daily operations such as tractor gang mowing and all tractor-mounted work streams but to also include at certain times – strimming, grass mowing, litter clearance and sweeping pruning and any grounds maintenance tasks deemed appropriate
- To ensure that the public/residents come first, adopting appropriate levels of care, relative to the needs of the user and maintaining a polite, respectful and helpful attitude at all times
- To ensure that the presentation of idverde’s assets gives the most favourable impression at all times
- To ensure that unsatisfactory performance identified is corrected to contract standards at the earliest possible opportunity
- To ensure all necessary and appropriate standards have been implemented and are operating in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary to match your experience
- 21 Days holiday plus statutory days
- Pension scheme
- A range of flexible benefits, including Cycle to Work, retail discounts etc.
- Plus much more
An enhanced DBS check is required to fulfil the duties and responsibilities of the role.
Full driving and tractor licence are required for this role.