About the role
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Estimator to join our South West & Midlands Creation team, our team are involved in a variety of hard landscaping projects.
The main purpose of the role will be the preparation and submission of estimates for hard landscaping tenders, that are accurate, comprehensive, competitive and returned within deadlines through cooperation with the delivery teams.
You will establish and lead the development of relationships with prospective customers and professionals to promote further tender invitations whilst providing clear commercial reports and price build-ups to contract teams to support successful delivery.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Do you have previous experience of supporting and leading the generation of new work opportunities to meet regional business demands
- You are confident and experienced with contractual structure, frameworks and contract negotiation
- Do you enjoy working to a timetable to achieve planned milestones
- Do you have previous industry-related experience in hard and soft landscaping and/or minor civil work
- Are you a confident communicator with the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively as part of a wider management team
- You will be commercially aware with an ability to identify new business opportunities
- It goes without saying but you will have an excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- This role can be based at any of our office locations within the South West and Midlands
- Full driving licence require
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days holiday plus statutory days
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Support to continually develop your knowledge, skills and behaviours, and drive your career forward
- Range of flexible benefits including retail discounts, cycle to work schemes
- Plus much more