idverde is the leading provider of “green services” to local authorities and other public bodies in the UK. It has over a thousand employees nationally and is growing fast. Services provided include grounds maintenance in parks and open spaces, cleansing, and landscape construction.
Job Title: Landscape Team Leader
Location: St. Helens
Rate of pay: Dependant on experience and qualifications held
As the Team Leader you will be working alongside and supervising the Operatives on various sites providing hard and soft landscape services and a full range of horticultural work as required by the contracted works, ensuring at all times that each task is completed to a high standard.
You must have the ability to work independently but also as part of a wider team, be reliable, energetic and enthusiastic with a determined, flexible and “can do” attitude, have a good eye for detail and a Full Driving Licence.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- To ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard
- To ensure you are in possession of and wear the correct uniform and PPE at all times
- To ensure that the vehicles and machinery (incl mobile phones) that you are using are in good working order and are being used correctly
- Attend and participate in any requested Tool Box Talks
- CSCS card desirable, if do not have one, then you need to be prepared to get one which will be paid for by Company
- Previous experience within Landscaping is desirable
- Horticultural qualification is desirable
- B & E trailer licence is desirable
- Hard landscaping
- Play Equipment Installation
- Plant and machinery operations
- A full range of horticultural work as required
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter and up to date CV to the email address below. The covering letter should clearly state the skills and experiences you possess which are particularly relevant to the role.
idverde is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to David.Moorcroft@idverde.co.uk.