Curo is a not-for-profit housing and support organisation based in Bath, providing affordable homes and high quality care and support services across the West of England. They manage nearly 13,000 homes and are building hundreds of new homes every year.
Curo is a group of companies that operate in the social and commercial housing market as well as the care and support sector. Until 2012 they were a group of housing associations trading under a number of names under the Somer Housing Group umbrella.
Curo provide around 12,000 affordable homes and high-quality support services to people across the West of England.
- Major local provider of support services for people of all ages who need a little extra help to be independent.
- They let private market-rented properties and sell homes through shared ownership and on the open market.
- They have built more than 2,000 homes since 2004 and have a further 960 in our development pipeline up to 2017.
- They have a Foyer where, in addition to a home, they provide training and support for young people.
- They run a range of commercial activities which cross-subsidise our core purpose of providing affordable homes and ethical care and support services for local families.
- Curo also provide services to other housing associations.